Prior to working at Merson Law, Ms. Mabile was a lawyer in Brazil working for the government, as a judicial law clerk. Ms. Mabile then came to the United States and earned her law degree from Brooklyn Law School. She is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. Giovanna frequently appears in Court, taking and defending depositions on wrongful death, birth injury and child abuse cases. The cases are very challenging for the client and Ms. Mabile offers compassion to her clients, but is also a zealous advocate on their behalf.
Merson Law Associate: Giovanna Mabile
In Giovanna’s own words:
“I am extremely fortunate to represent people whose lives have been altered as a result of negligence. Here at Merson Law, we provide the clients with hope that they can be justly compensated for the harm that they have suffered. There is no greater feeling than when a case is over, and the clients have received compensation, and in addition to the money, have the spiritual satisfaction that the defendant has accepted responsibility for what happened.”
- Erb’s Palsy and Brain damage baby case in the Bronx.
- Failure to inform Bronx woman of her cancer diagnosis for more than one year.
- Keeping Bronx man in a hospice for almost two years for a condition that he did not have.
- Highly-publicized case of child whose head was put through ceiling in classroom in Manhattan.
- Improperly throwing out baby who was born dead, when parents wanted to bury her.
- $8 million plus settlement for victims of bus flip-over in Delaware
At Merson Law, Ms. Mabile handles catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice and sexual assault cases.
Prior to working at Merson Law, Ms. Mabile was a lawyer in Brazil working for the government, as a judicial law clerk.
- Masters of Law L.L.M. – Brooklyn Law School – 2016
- High Education Degree – Universite Pantheon-Assas – 2013
- Bachelor of Law – Universidade Federal do Parana – 2011