Merson Law Of-Counsel
Attorney Bridget Asaro Lawrence Experience:
Ms. Asaro Lawrence is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School where she was selected as a National Member of The Order of Barristers, having attained high honors in the art of courtroom advocacy. Prior to this, she received her Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University.
In her many years of practice, she has almost exclusively represented plaintiffs in the prosecution of medical malpractice matters, and has also successfully litigated cases involving drug and blood products.
She has served as Chairperson of the Medical Malpractice Committee of the prestigious New York City Bar Association. Prior to that, she was Chairperson of the Association’s Tort Litigation Committee. Ms. Asaro Lawrence has also served on the Judicial Screening Committee of the Association’s Judiciary Committee. Additionally, she spearheaded the Medical Malpractice Mediation Pilot Project of the Alternate Dispute Resolution Subcommittee. The Association nominated Ms. Asaro Lawrence as the Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year.
Ms. Asaro Lawrence has lectured in the area of medical malpractice to both lawyers and paralegals. In addition to distinguishing herself in handling large exposure and high profile cases in the areas of medical malpractice, drug and product liability, she has argued appeals before the Appellate Division of the State of New York and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D.
- Honors: National Member of The Order of Barristers
- New York University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- New York City Bar Association, Former Chairperson, Medical Malpractice Committee
- New York City Bar Association, Former Chairperson, Tort Litigation Committee
Some error has occured.