Representing Clients In Some Of The Biggest & Most Important Injury Lawsuits In New York & Across The United States
- Merson Law Named 2020 New York’s Top Rated Personal Injury attorneys by New York Law Journal
- $650 Million Estate of Jeffrey Epstein Opening Compensation Fund for Sexual Abuse Victims
- Represents More Epstein Sexual Abuse Victims For Filed Cases than Any Other New York Based Law Firm
- Merson Law’s Jordan Merson Nominated 2019 Trial Lawyer of the Year by Public Justice
- $200 Million Negligence Lawsuit Against City Of New York
- $500 Million Settlement with Michigan State University Currently Being Litigated
- $200 Million Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against United States
- Represents child sexual abuse victims on the tort claimants committee for the bankruptcies of the diocese of Rockville Center, Syracuse and Buffalo
- Represents Harvey Weinstein sexual assault survivors in the $17.5 million bankruptcy settlement
- Represents hundreds of child sexual abuse victims in the Boy Scouts of America litigation, including the vice chairman of the Tort Claimants Committee
- $100 Million Reserved For Sexual Assault Victims By NY Archdiocese
- $28 Million As Part of The Largest Sexual Assault Verdict In New York State History
- One Of The Largest Construction Accident Settlements For 2018 In New York
- Many Millions Of Dollars In Pre-Suit Settlements For Sexual Assault Victims Paid By various Catholic Church Diocese, Corporations, Celebrities, Executives & Wealthy Individuals
- 2nd Largest Medical Malpractice Jury Verdict in all of the Northeast United States in 2020, per ALM
Jordan Merson was named 2020 Attorney of the Year by Top 100 Lawyers
“I was very fortunate to come across Jordan Merson. I settled my case for greater than six times the amount originally offered.”
Merson Law: A Reputation Built On Trust And Results
Founder: Jordan Merson
Through the guidance of founder Jordan Merson, Merson Law has built a stellar reputation representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries. The team at Merson Law has extensive experience litigating cases valued in excess of $1 million and much of their background includes prosecuting cases that have resolved for more than $10 million. Choose the firm that has experience in some of the largest personal injury cases in the country and New York.
Here are some of the cases litigated by Jordan Merson of Merson Law*
*Please note that past results do not guarantee similar outcome
- $500 million – Merson Law represents sexual assault survivors in the Michigan State University fund for victims of Larry Nassar. This is the largest amount of money in history settled by a university for a sexual abuse case.
- $265 million settlement – Quoted by USA Today in raising the cap of Amtrak train accidents for the victims of Amtrak Train 188
- $100 million + – Merson represents a number of victims of child sex abuse in the Independent Reconciliation Compensation Program (IRCP). $100 million has been set aside for the IRCP.
- $28 Million for the largest sexual assault verdict in ny state history
- $21 million product liability settlement
- $17 million for failure to timely perform c-section on baby
- $14.8 million for baby brain damaged when c-section was delayed
- $14.4 million for Queens family whose child suffered brain damage
- $14 million summary jury verdict for child sex abuse victim
- $12 million for burn victim
- $11.3 million jury verdict for brain damage child
- $11 million + total settlement including structure for construction accident survivor
- $11 million for Brooklyn woman who had untreated post-delivery bleeding
- $9.5 million for paraplegic due to failure to timely perform spine surgery
- $8 million settlement for race discrimination and sexual harassment
- $8 million – one of the lead counsel for victims of a bus overturn accident
- $7.3 million + verdict in case of Queens woman over-prescribed medication who suffered burn injury
- $6.25 Million jury verdict for woman who underwent needless hip surgery
Merson Law In The News
Jordan K. Merson and his firm, Merson Law, have been featured in many respected press and news outlets, including the New York Times and the Guardian. Click on a link to visit the article.
- New York Post – Popular New Age author Marc Gafni molested 13-year-old girl in 1980, lawsuit says
- WCBI – New Epstein Accusers Push For Law For Adult Sex Abuse Survivors
- VICE News – Women Allege Epstein Lured Them to His Home with Fake Modeling and Babysitting Gigs
- Observer – Sexual abuse cases hit the court Parishes named include Fredonia, Forestville, Jamestown and Frewsburg
- VICE News – A Tidal Wave of Sex Abuse Lawsuits Is About to Hit New York’s Catholic Churches and Boy Scouts
- NYT – City Ballet and Chase Finlay Sued by Woman Who Says Nude Photos of Her Were Shared
- NYT – Everyone Lost Something: Three Years After Horrific Bus Crash
- NYT – City Ballet Ordered to Reinstate Male Dancers Fired Over Inappropriate Texts
- NYT – Ex-Michigan State Athlete’s Lawsuit Says Larry Nassar Drugged and Raped Her on Camera
- NYT – New York ballet in turmoil after sexual harrassment claims, but ‘the surface has barely been scratched’
- PIX 11 News – Ballerina sues NYC ballet for sexual degradation of female dancers
- Gothamist – Former NYC Ballet Dancer Accused Of Sharing Naked Pictures Of Girlfriend With Fellow Dancers And Donors
- The Independent – Twenty-year-old ballerina’s allegations against New York City Ballet threaten to unleash dance’s own #MeToo movement
Merson Law – Recognized Among The Best Medical Malpractice & Sex Abuse Law Firms
Merson has been included in Super Lawyers, an honor bestowed on the top 2.5% of lawyers in the State and ALM, which collects all of the jury verdicts nationwide selected Merson for its list for top jury verdicts in New York State. Merson was named into the first ever New York Law Journal’s “Hall of Fame” for medical malpractice verdicts and medical malpractice verdicts and settlements. Less than twenty lawyers from all of New York State were included in the “Hall of Fame.”
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Merson has also been selected to the National Trial Lawyers’ top 100 Trial Lawyers, a prestigious invitation only organization comprised of the premier trial lawyers from each state who meet qualifications as top civil plaintiff trial lawyers. Jordan Merson is the only lawyer in the New York City Metropolitan area selected to the BlueBook Law Society, which conducts a rigorous screening process to assist individuals in selecting leading attorneys throughout the United States.
Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Merson is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which includes fewer than 1% of lawyers in the United States, as well as The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Recently, Principal Jordan Merson achieved $1 million plus recoveries in three separate trials where the insurance company refused to offer any money to resolve the case and turned that into a $1 million plus recovery, a $1 million plus jury verdict for the wrongful death of a 77 year old woman in Nassau County and a $10 million plus jury verdict for a baby that suffered brain damage. And the respected legal resource website AVVO has provided its highest rating of “Superb” to Merson in the legal fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, birth injury, brain injury and labor and employment.
Advocating For Your Rights
The team at Merson Law will litigate your case aggressively and comprehensively to achieve complete vindication for the harm that you have suffered. Have your medical malpractice case reviewed by a doctor, free of charge, today. We provide a 100% free initial case evaluation that is done by a medical team, including a fully licensed doctor. Please contact us today so we can get started working for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Some error has occured.