Jordan Merson is an experienced, dedicated lawyer who has counseled me. He is one of the best medical malpractice, personal injury and employment lawyers in NYC.
– $200 Million Negligence Lawsuit Against City of New York
– $500 Million Settlement Against Michigan State for Sexual Assault victims
– Leading Catastrophic Personal Injury Litigator of Year, New York 2018
– $200 Million Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against United States
– One of the Largest Construction Accident Settlements for 2018 in New York
– $100 Million Reserved for Sexual Assault victims by NY Archdiocese
– $28 Million for the largest sexual assault verdict in ny state history
– Appointed to Super Lawyers’ Advisory Boards
– Named in Top 10 Personal Injury Lawyers in the United States
– Many Millions of Dollars in Pre-Suit Settlements for Sexual Assault Victims Paid by Corporations, Celebrities, Executives & Wealthy Individuals
“I was very fortunate to come across Jordan Merson. After presenting my case to the firm, Mr. Merson called me directly and agreed to handle my case. I settled my case for greater then six times the amount originally offered.”
A Reputation Built On Trust And Results
Archdiocese of Philadelphia Sex Assault Victims: You may be entitled to monetary compensation.
Through the guidance of founder Jordan Merson, Merson Law has built a stellar reputation representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries. The team at Merson Law has extensive experience litigating cases valued in excess of $1 million and much of their background includes prosecuting cases that have resolved for more than $10 million. Choose the firm that has experience in some of the largest personal injury cases in the country and New York.
Here are some of the cases litigated by Jordan Merson of Merson Law*:
- $500 million – Merson Law represents sexual assault survivors in the Michigan State University fund for victims of Larry Nassar. This is the largest amount of money in history settled by a university for a sexual abuse case.
- $265 million settlement – Quoted by USA Today in raising the cap of Amtrak train accidents for the victims of Amtrak Train 188
- $100 million + – Merson represents a number of victims of child sex abuse in the Independent Reconciliation Compensation Program (IRCP). $100 million has been set aside for the IRCP.
- $28 Million for the largest sexual assault verdict in ny state history
- $21 million product liability settlement
- $17 million for failure to timely perform c-section on baby
- $14.8 million for baby brain damaged when c-section was delayed
- $14.4 million for Queens family whose child suffered brain damage
- $12 million for burn victim
- $11.3 million jury verdict for brain damage child
- $11 million + total settlement including structure for construction accident survivor
- $11 million for Brooklyn woman who had untreated post-delivery bleeding
- $9.5 million for paraplegic due to failure to timely perform spine surgery
- $8 million settlement for race discrimination and sexual harassment
- $8 million – one of the lead counsel for victims of a bus overturn accident
- $7.3 million + verdict in case of Queens woman over-prescribed medication who suffered burn injury
- $5.8 million for quadriplegic from botched valve repair
- $5.5 million for Erb’s Palsy
- $5 million for sexual harassment victim
- $5 million after trial for woman who required multiple bowel surgeries
*Please note that past results do not guarantee similar outcome
Recognized Among The Best Medical Malpractice Firms
Merson has been included in Super Lawyers, an honor bestowed on the top 2.5% of lawyers in the State and ALM, which collects all of the jury verdicts nationwide selected Merson for its list for top jury verdicts in New York State. Merson was named into the first ever New York Law Journal’s “Hall of Fame” for medical malpractice verdicts and medical malpractice verdicts and settlements. Less than twenty lawyers from all of New York State were included in the “Hall of Fame.”
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Merson has also been selected to the National Trial Lawyers’ top 100 Trial Lawyers, a prestigious invitation only organization comprised of the premier trial lawyers from each state who meet qualifications as top civil plaintiff trial lawyers. Jordan Merson is the only lawyer in the New York City Metropolitan area selected to the BlueBook Law Society, which conducts a rigorous screening process to assist individuals in selecting leading attorneys throughout the United States.
Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Merson is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which includes fewer than 1% of lawyers in the United States, as well as The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Recently, Principal Jordan Merson achieved $1 million plus recoveries in three separate trials where the insurance company refused to offer any money to resolve the case and turned that into a $1 million plus recovery, a $1 million plus jury verdict for the wrongful death of a 77 year old woman in Nassau County and a $10 million plus jury verdict for a baby that suffered brain damage. And the respected legal resource website AVVO has provided its highest rating of “Superb” to Merson in the legal fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, birth injury, brain injury and labor and employment.
Advocating For Your Rights
The team at Merson Law will litigate your case aggressively and comprehensively to achieve complete vindication for the harm that you have suffered. Have your medical malpractice case reviewed by a doctor, free of charge, today. We provide a 100% free initial case evaluation that is done by a medical team, including a fully licensed doctor. Please contact us today so we can get started working for you.
Merson Law News Video
UNSURE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU INVOLVES UNLAWFUL CONDUCT?
Take your power back with knowledge, feel free to browse our law terms library. Here you can find complicated and confusing law terms defined in simple language clearly for you so that you can make a well informed decision for yourself. Click on any link to find out more about it.