How Can Merson Law Help You?
Were you a victim of Robert Hadden’s abuse at Columbia University? Your voice matters. If you were harmed by Robert Hadden and Columbia University, Merson Law wants to hear your story. You deserve justice.
Who Is Merson Law?
The team at Merson Law has extensive experience litigating cases valued in excess of $1 million and much of their background includes prosecuting cases that have resolved for more than $10 million. Through the guidance of founder Jordan Merson, Merson Law has built a stellar reputation representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries. When you choose Merson Law, you choose a firm that has experience in some of the largest personal injury cases in the United States.
Priority Cases We’re Working On
Merson Law Case Wins & Accolades
- $28.5 million medical malpractice jury verdict in 2022 for former New York Giants football player.
- $28 million as part of the largest contested compensatory sexual assault jury verdict in New York State history.
- $650 million Estate of Jeffrey Epstein – Represented more sexual abuse victims for filed cases than any other New York-based law firm.
- $225 million lawsuit against Bill Cosby in New Jersey and a 2nd lawsuit on behalf of five women filed in New York against Bill Cosby for an undisclosed amount.
- $11.95 million confidential medical malpractice settlement in 2023.
- $8 million confidential sexual abuse settlement in 2020 believed to be the largest recovery at the time for a sexual abuse survivor.
- $6.5 million settlement value for birth injury that resulted in difficulty speaking.
- $10 million confidential labor law construction accident settlement in 2019.
- $17.5 million total bankruptcy settlement for Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse victims, which the firm represented 9 victims.
- Almost $1 billion total settlement for Larry Nasser sexual abuse victims, which the firm also represented 9 victims.
- $200 million negligence lawsuit against City of New York
- $11.3 million jury verdict for brain damaged child.
- $5.5 million confidential settlement value for child injured after birth and had vision difficulties.
- $14 million jury verdict for child sexual abuse victim.
- $8 million settlement – as one of the lead counsel for victims of a bus overturn accident.
- $7.3 million verdict in case of Queens woman overprescribed medication who suffered burn injury.
- $6.25 million jury verdict for New York woman who underwent needless hip surgery.
- Top 10 Verdict In New York: 2022: Cox v. Lorich, et al. Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Professional Malpractice, Failure to Treat, Negligent Tort, Bodily Injury
- 2nd largest medical malpractice jury verdict in all of the Northeastern United States in 2020, per ALM, which resulted in a confidential settlement.
- Merson Law Named 2020 New York’s Top Rated Personal Injury attorneys by New York Law Journal.
- Merson Law’s Jordan Merson Nominated 2019 National Trial Lawyer of the Year by Public Justice.
- Jordan Merson was named into the New York Medical Malpractice Verdicts and Settlements “Hall of Fame” in 2014.
Merson Law Testimonials
You Deserve Justice. Get The Best Representation.
Some error has occured.
Merson Law Founder: Jordan Merson
Merson Law Founder Jordan Merson has the conviction, determination and resources to litigate some of the most high profile cases in New York and the Country.
He represents victims of sex abuse and sex assault against powerful, high profile people like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, Larry Nasser, Reginald Archibald, Bill Cosby and many others…