Sen. Brad Hoylman (D-Manhattan) and Brian Toale, a survivor of child abuse, explained the need for passage of the Child Victims Act during this legislative session. Original podcast found here.
The mother who when she put herself between a falling tree and her three young children in Central Park last month is “completely immobilized” and plans to sue the city for $200…
Do you know how to protect your legal rights after a serious accident? It’s no secret, your life can change in an instant and every day there are innocent people…
Message Us Now
- NY’s Child Victims Act: Attorney Jordan Merson Handling 10 Cases
- Merson Law Investigates Lawrence Ray & Sarah Lawrence College
- Victim Comes Forward: Epstein Had “Gun Strapped to His Bedpost”on His Island
- MSU spent $498 million on settlements with Nassar survivors. It has at least 20 cases to go.
- Two alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein speak out in Fox News exclusive