- Birth asphyxia – where there is a complete deprivation of oxygen to the baby
- Birth hypoxia – where there is a lack of adequate oxygen to the baby
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) – lack of oxygen causes damage to the baby’s brain
- Chorioamnionitis – infection that the mother gives to the baby which can cause oxygen deprivation
- Erb’s Palsy – baby born with neurological injury that impacts the ability to use the arm
Merson Law’s Principal Attorney Jordan Merson is widely considered one of the top medical malpractice lawyers in New York State. Merson has handled all types of cases and a substantial portion of his practice is dedicated to children and those injured at or around the time of birth, as well as wrongful death cases. Merson has litigated cases that has resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in recoveries. We have a doctor that is part of the team that reviews all of our medical malpractice cases. Contact us for a free consult today including by one or more medical doctors.